Friday, March 2, 2007

Inaugural Post!

One week to departure - this time next week, I will be two hours into the flight to LA! I've decided to start telling people about the blog. I've got it all cleaned up and ready to go, so it's time to throw open the doors!

So...welcome to my blog! It will follow me, Christy (who some of you know as shuya) and Rebecca (who some of you know as deej) through our two week trip to New Zealand (with a brief weekend stop in LA) and then continue on with me to Australia! The interesting updates will probably begin towards the end of next week!

10 comments:

Jan Sterling said...

OMG!! Here you are! I'm so excited for you guys :) I can't believe your trip is about to begin. How can you sleep!?!?

I'm delighted you are able to share this together. I hope you each have the best time of your lives! :D

Be safe... and HAVE FUN! Let me know what the ice cream is like ;)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo - I can't believe it's almost here! And I couldn't pick a better travelling buddy to do this with. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are gonna have such a blast! Wish I could go too. See ya in a few days! Hugs - Wednesday

Arevanye said...

W00! Shuya and Deej's excellent adventure. Can't wait to read your entries. Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

I've bookmarked you, so I can check every day!

The icecream is excellent here :-)

Anonymous said...

Estelwyn (who doesn't have a google account) said...

*bookmarks page*

Have a most excellent time!! Looking forward to reading about your adventures. See you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - it's nearly here! I'm going to enjoy logging in - and picturing where you're at. See you in Melbourne soon!

Joelle said...

*Bookmarks page*

Maybe I'll be seeing you guys at ORC. =)

Anonymous said...

FantasyFan (who also doesn't have one of these accounts) said...

I know you guys are going to have a wonderful time. Take lots of pictures and remember that a whole lot of your friends are there with you in spirit.

Christy said...

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!